Monday 23 April 2018

Angel Kisses

It's Rubbernecker Monday here on my blog. Every other Monday brings a new card made with Rubbernecker Stamps. This week I have made another card with the "Butterflies are Free" stamp set. This set includes four sentiments and four different butterflies, so there is a lot you can do with one set. I also used the "Nested Circle Scallop" die set and the coordinating Butterflies are Free die set. 

I used all three of the scallop dies in the set to make this card. I created a circular card base that is just a little smaller than the largest scallop die, so the scallop detail really pops off the edges of the card. I used Stampin' Up paper and ink in Sweet Sugarplum. I layered the die cuts, heat embossed the sentiment, and added a die cut butterfly to finish it off.

Stop by the blog tomorrow to check out the newest challenge. The prizes are a $25 and $15 gift certificate for first and second place, respectively. Below are the direct links to the Rubbernecker products used on my card:



No comments:

Post a Comment