Monday 29 January 2018

Birthday Butterflies

Hello all! I'm back with more Rubbernecker Stamps! I have made a birthday card with the Butterflies 2 and Happy Birthday clear sets. I love butterflies and I love this HB set because it has so many different sized sentiments. It's got whatever you need!

I used a variety of butterflies set to create a background mat for the card with VersaMark ink and heat embossing. I used a blue and a pink powder for a two-tone look, and used the same on the sentiment stamps. I used two of the HB stamps:

Butterflies 2 & Happy Birthday

You can make so many different types of cards with these butterflies. They are fantastic!

Tomorrow is the start of a new challenge on the Rubbernecker Blog. Make sure you pop over to the challenge page and see what the theme is this fortnight. The prizes for first and second place are a $25 and $15 gift certificate respectively.

1 comment: