Monday 25 December 2017

Merry Christmas from Rubbernecker Stamps!

Merry Christmas everyone! We are doing a special Christmas post at the Rubbernecker blog and most, if not all, of the Design Team is participating in our run up to the holidays!


I made a card with the "Snow Flake Frame" and the "Season of Gladness" sentiment stamp. I wanted it to look a little vintage, and I hope I succeeded at least a little. I used some beautiful Christmas  ribbon from May Arts, and some star chipboard shapes from Southern Ridge Trading Co. I used Versamark ink and gold embossing powder to make them gold. I used some Sizzix Christmas ornament dies from Stampin' Up for the circle and the tiny little ornament shape up near the starts. I've tucked it behind the ribbon so you really have to look for it. ;-) 

I hope you like how it turned out. I'm kind of in love with it, to tell the truth. 💗💗 We will back in the New Year with some new inspiration for you and some new challenges. In the meantime, enjoy your holidays and your families. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment