Sunday 17 September 2017

Hope, Faith, and Miracles

It's Sweet Sunday at the Rubbernecker Stampsblog and I have a perfect sentiment for a Sunday: Hope, Faith, and Miracles. The new sentiment stamp Miracles Happen along with the Leaf Cross rubber stamp are the highlights of my card today.
Leaf Cross
I heat embossed both of my stamps today. The cross is done with Glacier embossing powder, the sentiment is done with Ebony from Recollections (by Michael's). I used Stitched Oval die cuts from By DieZyne and the Moroccan Screen embossing folder from Cuttlebug. The blue paper and the white cardstock is from Stampin' Up, the other is from Recollections.

Make sure you stop by the BLOG to check out the newest challenge. It runs for one more week, so don't let time run out! There are $25 and $15 gift certificates up for grabs.

Below are direct links to the stamps I used today as well as a direct link to the Rubbernecker store:
Miracles Happen - http://www.rubbernecker.com/product-p/1050-05.htm
Leaf Cross - http://www.rubbernecker.com/product-p/1046-03.htm

2 comments:

  1. The technology involved, however advanced, does not quality the action as a miracle. After all, I have stipulated that the technology lies within natural law, and maybe even some far future human capability. ucem um curso em milagres

    ReplyDelete