Monday 17 July 2017

More Butterflies and Birthdays

Hello! Back again with another new clear butterfly set from Rubbernecker Stamps. I've paired Butterflies 2 with the Happy Birthday clear set for another birthday card. I love butterflies and there are a lot of people in my family, so I'm always in need of a good birthday card. There are eight stamps in the butterfly set, with a big and small version of four different butterflies. I've used one of each butterfly on this card.


I colored the butterflies with Copics, then fussy cut them out. I picked out my paper from Stampin' Up first, then matched my markers to the paper colours. 

Make sure you stop by the Rubbernecker blog to check out the other beautiful cards made by our talented DT ladies. I will have another card up tomorrow for the blog challenge, so pop by tomorrow to see what the challenge theme is. 

The stamps I used for this card are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment