Monday 31 July 2017

A Bunch of Bears

Happy Monday everyone! Today I have a new Rubbernecker Stamps release called "Bunch of Bears" that I have made into a birthday card.


I coloured the image with Copics, and used Stampin' Up's Playful Palette paper collection to make my card. The lace on the mat is from Maya Road. I also used the "Happy Birthday" set for my sentiment. I coloured my bears natural bear colours, though my Polar bears are a little too grey, and coloured the stuffed bear pink so he stood out a bit more. This is a really cute stamp that is perfect for little kids.

Tomorrow is the start of another challenge on the BLOG, but I'm out of the challenge rotation now. We have had some wonderful new additions to our DT in the last week and some of them will be taking over the challenges as the new Challenge Team. Make sure you are visiting the blog every other Tuesday to see what the new theme is.

Bunch of Bears: http://www.rubbernecker.com/product-p/1045.htm
Happy Birthday Set: http://www.rubbernecker.com/product-p/3031.htm
www.rubbernecker.com
www.rubberneckerblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment