Sunday 16 April 2017

Love Birds

It's Team 1's Sweet Sunday at the Rubbernecker Stamps blog and the DT ladies have created some lovely cards for our team post. I used "Love Birds" and "Just a Word" for my card this week. 
Love Birds
I used my Stampin' Write markers in Brights from SU to colour the individual parts of the Love Birds stamp. I think this is a really cute stamp and versatile too. You could use it for a wedding, anniversary, Valentine's, or even a birthday card for your better half. 😉 You could use any sentiment you wanted, but I picked "Just a Word" for this one. Most of the paper is from my scrap pile, which is becoming way too big so I have tried to use some of it up with some recent cards. The Sahara Sand paper I used as the base for my stamping is from Stampin' Up. The ribbon is from May Arts.

If you haven't stopped by and checked out the new challenge that went live this week, pop over there and check it out now by clicking HERE. The theme is April Showers (April Showers Bring May Flowers). The prizes are a 1st prize $25 gift certificate, and a 2nd prize $15 gift certificate to the Rubbernecker store.

You can follow me on social media by clicking on any or all of those little icons under "Stay Connected" on the right side of the screen. I have been a bit quiet these last couple of months because all four of my kids have been in activities and I have been swamped with parenting duties. None of that has changed, in fact things have only gotten busier, but I am going to make a concerted effort to get online more often. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment