Wednesday 26 April 2017

Bath Time at The East Wind

Today is new release day at The East Wind, and the last one for April. (The freebie for May is just around the corner so make sure you are signed up for the newsletter!) Today's new release is an Aurora image "Bath". 


I coloured the image with Copics. My DP is all from Stampin' Up. The sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps "Betsy Booklover" stamp set.

On May 1 we will have a new challenge up on the challenge blog. Make sure you pop over there to check it out or head to the Facebook group. We'll have details there too! Plus I will be back here with some DT inspiration for you!! If you aren't already following me, check out the links to the right➡ and follow me on social media.
You can find The East Wind in the following places:




No comments:

Post a Comment