Wednesday 22 February 2017

Lady Rory

Today is another new release day by The East Wind, and the last for February. The new image is 'Aurora "Lady Rory"'. All of Unky's new releases this month were inspired by her South Korean roots. I used some vibrant colours for this card, but left the embellies to a minimum.

Aurora "Lady Rory"
I used an Asian inspired embossing folder from Cuttlebug for the mat on this card. I love the paper lanterns! I actually used it on the reverse side of the embossing. I think you can see the relief better (or maybe it's just my imagination). The floral die cut is from Stampin Up, as is the red and yellow paper (Regals colour collection). The very back mat is from the DCWV Asian mat stack that I have had FOREVER. I like to hide things like that in box, put them in my craft closet, and forget about them. Every once in a while I go on a treasure hunt to see what I can find that I've "lost". 

Now remember, TEW is offering all the new releases for this month in a bundle to save you money, BUT it's only available for the month of February and then you have to buy them piecemeal. So you only have a few more days before February is over! Start shopping! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment