Monday 21 November 2016

New Challenge at The East Wind

This month's challenge is "I Can See Clearly Now". You need to add something sheer or transparent to your project to follow the rules, and use a TEW image, of course. 


My image is "Lovely Winter Couple" and I used white vellum layered over blue cardstock, which I dry embossed with a Softly Falling embossing folder from Sizzix that is available through Stampin' Up, and my snow flake embellishments are both crystal clear and translucent with a blue tint. I've layered them and used little silver star brads to hold them together. 

You can join us in The East Wind's Facebook group for a monthly contest, and on the BLOG for twice monthly challenges. The challenge on the blog that starts on the 1st of every month is the freebie challenge, and to get the freebie you need to be signed up for the newsletter, so make sure you look for the bright pink box on the blog's homepage to sign up for that!

1 comment: