Sunday 27 November 2016

Ellynn

'Tis the season for parties!!  And since it is, I did a funny little card with "Ellynn" and the "Quit Drinking" sentiment from Rubbernecker Stamps. I think I have had enough parties already this Christmas season and it's not even December yet!
Ellynn
I used some discontinued papers from Stampin' Up, and coloured the image with Copics. This was a fun card to make, and I used a sketch from my friend Cristena (who really likes my wine bottle prop ;-) ) to put it all together.  

Remember, commenting on our Design Team's posts every week automatically enters you to win all of the stamps used on one of the DT's gal's project. We don't know which designer's project will be chosen, and the winner will be chosen by random. So visit the Rubbernecker blog, leave some kind words on all of our DT's blogs, and maybe you will be this week's winner! For all the details visit the challenge page on the blog HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment