Monday 21 November 2016

Butterfly Shoes

Something different from me today for Rubbernecker Stamps. I'm taking a break from Christmas, and bringing you "Butterfly Shoes". I've also used the "Right Pair of Shoes" sentiment.
Butterfly Shoe Set
I heat embossed both stamps with gold Tsukineko embossing powder. The gold ribbon is from May Arts, and the paper is scraps from my stash. I never throw anything away! The sketch is from a friend of mine who manages the Rubbernecker DT.

Remember, commenting on our Design Team's posts every week automatically enters you to win all of the stamps used on one of the DT's gal's project. We don't know which designer's project will be chosen, and the winner will be chosen by random. So visit the Rubbernecker blog, leave some kind words on all of our DT's blogs, and maybe you will be this week's winner! For all the details visit the challenge page on the blog HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment