Monday 24 October 2016

Santa Needs a Hug

Santa Needs a Hug
Rubbernecker Stamps coming at you today with this awesome "Santa Needs A Hug" rubber stamp. I love all of these new Santa stamps. They are just perfect. I also used the "Laughter and Joy" sentiment stamp (also new). I coloured the stamp with Copics. All of my paper is from Stampin' Up. I actually matted the sentiment on an extra wide piece of ribbon. How do you like my little ornament die cuts?? I got a new die set from Stampin' Up, and all the dies are just too cute! I can see making lots of gift tags this Christmas.

Remember, commenting on our Design Team's posts every week automatically enters you to win all of the stamps used on one of the DT gal's project. We don't know which designer's project will be chosen, and the winner will be chosen by random. So visit the Rubbernecker blog, leave some kind words on all of our DT's blogs, and maybe you will be this week's winner! For all the details visit the challenge page on the blog HERE.

1 comment: