Sunday 7 August 2016

Rubbernecker Stamps - Pilates??

Playing around with some words and stamps from Rubbernecker this week. I chose the sentiment stamp "Pilates?" I thought it was funny and pretty accurately portrayed how I feel about Pilates and coffee and pie. *wink* I also used the Coffee and Tea Inchies stamp. I used it as a background stamp and with some VersaStamp ink and clear embossing powder, created a patterned paper for my card. 


My recipe for this card is:
Stampin' Up cardstock in Calypso Coral, Pumpkin Pie, and Daffodil Delight
Stanpin' Up ink pad in Calypso Coral

Please drop by the Rubbernecker Blog and leave some love for the other ladies on our DT creating beautiful makes with the amazing stamps from this stamp company!

1 comment:

  1. I really love your card. I just pinned it to my card board on Pinterest. TFS! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete