Saturday 7 May 2016

New Sketch Challenge at PCSG

It's time for Sketch Challenge #11 at Paper Crafting Support Group on Facebook. Here is the sketch for this challenge. It is open for a bit of interpretation, so you don't have to use rectangles, you can use ovals if you prefer. Use the sketch, but also make it your own.


This challenge I used an image by The East Wind called "Aurora 'Spring Butterfly'". I coloured the image with Copics, and drew the background using a Background Technique class at Kit and Clowder. The background class was included as a freebie with one of the Create and Learn classes. You should check some of those classes out. They are awesome and SO in depth. My embellies are from K&Company. I've had them in my stash for FOREVER!!! I didn't use any DP. I am drowning in paper scraps and decided to use some of them up. I can't throw them out, so I have to start putting them to good use.


Please stop by PCSG on Facebook and join in on the fun. This week's prize is a photopolymer stamp set from ToryTale, but we have to have a minimum of five participants to award the prize.

You can also follow me on social media, using those fancy little buttons to the right that my friend Cristena made for me when she designed my blog. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, lovely colours and embellishment daisy. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete