Saturday 21 May 2016

New Contest at The East Wind!

Today is the start of a new challenge at The East Wind's Facebook group. The theme this month is "Crop It". Take any TEW image and crop it for your project. I picked "Aurora 'Daisy Kiss'" for my image. I cropped close in on her face and made her look like a Polaroid picture.


I coloured her with Copics, using R56 and R21 for her hair. My embellishments (flowers and lace) are from Live & Love Crafts and Wild Orchid Crafts. My DP is from Maja Design and it is called "Coffee in the Arbour". It is such pretty paper, I was afraid to cut it up. lol!!
I also used: a doily; cheesecloth; and my Stampin' Up Bloomin' Love stamps AND Sizzix dies. You can buy the stamps and dies in a bundle or separately, which I love!!

Come by the Faebook group and join us for this challenge. It's a lot of fun, but it does need to be a completed project, not just a colouring. We will have another colouring contest on June 1 in the Facebook group that does not require a project to participate for the colourists out there who aren't really crafters.

Follow me on Facebook and all those other social media channels by pushing the little buttons to your right. ;-)

1 comment: