Saturday 9 April 2016

New Sketch Challenge at PCSG

Welcome back to another sketch challenge project for Paper Crafting Support Group on Facebook. This week is #9 and I have chosen an image by Illustrations by T (a.k.a. Slinky Tart) called Ruby Divine to star in my project. It was perfect timing that Tamara asked me to colour this new beauty up as a preview for her online shop. It was just the right dimensions for this week's challenge! 

Sketch #9
I coloured the image with Copics, using R20's for her hair, because her name is Ruby after all. There had to be some red in there somewhere. I used C9-C1 for her dress. All of the DP is from the All Dressed Up Mat Stack from DCWV. I used Stitched Oval Dies from By DieZyne. 

Ruby Divine
Stop by PCSG and join in on the challenge using the sketch above. You can use any image you like or no image at all. It's all about the sketch! If you like the image I used you can also join us in the Illustrations by T group on Facebook for some inspiration. 

You can like my Facebook page by clicking on that little Facebook icon to the right of the screen under "Stay Connected". You can also follow me on Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment