Monday 21 March 2016

I've Been Framed!

Time for a new challenge in our Facebook group for The East Wind. This month's theme is "I've Been Framed". You have to incorporate a frame or make it look like a Polaroid for this challenge. I bought a little wooden frame from Michaels and coloured up "Witchery" for my project.


I covered the frame with gesso first, then I used Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays in Azure Sea Asters, Pretty in Pink Pink, and Gag Me With A Spoon Gray. The wooden butterfly is from Michaels Recollections brand, and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I added a couple little pearls and rhinestones, and Voila!! Done. 

There are so many fun things you can do with a theme like this, so please join us on Facebook and show us where your imagination takes you! 

You can like my Facebook page by clicking on the little Facebook icon to the right of this post to see even more from me, including special sales and contests from some of my favourite brands. Make sure you stop back by tomorrow because I will be back with a brand new release from TEW. She's edgy and a dream to colour! Great for practicing those flicks if you're taking the Skin & Hair Class over at Kit and Clowder. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment