Tuesday 22 March 2016

Bobbed - A New Release from TEW

It's new release day at The East Wind, and today we have "Bobbed". She is full of attitude! I couldn't wait to colour her up. I coloured the image with Copics. I stamped flowers using Everything Eleanor rubber stamps by Stampin' Up on black paper with black ink and then used clear embossing powder to make them pop.


There is a new contest in our Facebook group with the theme "I've Been Framed!". See my earlier post for this HERE. There are digis to be won so drop by the group and show us your take on the theme. The post is pinned to the top of the page! There are also twice monthly challenges on the blog HERE. Check them out and sign up for the newsletter while you're there to get your freebie image on the 1st of every month. 

We just posted a new kids colouring contest using Aurora "Spring Butterfly" too. Check the post for a special 60% discount on the image (you'll need to be a member of the TEW Facebook group).

2 comments:

  1. I saw this card on Facebook, I really love how you colored your image. You did a fantastic job. I came to your blog hoping to find the color if Copics you used to color her hair. Would you please let me know. Pretty Please? my email is KLDeyette@yahoo.com or my Facebook name is Kristina Deyette.
    Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete