Saturday 12 March 2016

A New Sketch Challenge at PCSG

Time for a new sketch challenge in the Paper Crafting Support Group on Facebook. We have a mystery prize this week, so who knows what goodie will be won at the end.

 

I didn't colour an image for this challenge. Instead I stayed true to the sketch and made a more masculine card for my husband's birthday. It's always hard to come up with ideas for cards for him. I don't know why. It's a pretty simple and straightforward card, so if you are just beginning card making, it's super easy to do. I mean, who can't cut squares, right? I just used my paper trimmer to cut all the squares, layered them and adhered them to a black mat. I used one piece of double sided paper from K & Company Black and Ivory DP.

Check out all the other inspirations in the group or on our fearless leader's blog HERE. I hope you will join us on Facebook for this new challenge. It runs from March 12-26. We look forward to seeing your projects!

3 comments: