Monday 15 February 2016

Charlie and a new Sketch Challenge

Helloooo!!! I'm just back from a wonderful vacation on Curacao. It's hot and sunny every day, so I had nothing to complain about except not enough Rum in my drinks somedays. ;-) I will attach some pics of my vacay below, but first, let's get down to business! 

While I was gone, I missed two deadlines. Great. So I'll catch up with both in one post and get my booty in gear for the rest of February, in addition to a super awesome GDT I'm doing next month for one of my most favourite artists. I'm super excited about it!! 

While I was getting my tan on, The East Wind released a new image called "Charlie". I have some horse crazy people in my family, so it's perfect for any number of the girls in my family. I use the dappled horse tutorial in Kit and Clowder's All About Animals class to colour my horse. It was my first attempt, so I need a little extra practice, but I think it came out fine for my first try.


I used a sketch for the newest Paper Crafting Support Group sketch challenge #5 which started on February 13. Pop over to the group and join us for this newest challenge. The prize is a $15 gift certificate from Paper Temptress!


And now what you've been waiting for... Pictures from my vacation!! ;-)



Okay, that's it from me!! Make sure you check out The East Wind on Facebook and PCSG.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your card Myndi!! You always do such a great job! Thank you so much for being on the PCSG team :) xx Cristena

    ReplyDelete