Friday 29 January 2016

Sorry Birdie

It's new release day at The East Wind, and today's new image is "Sorry Birdie".


I coloured the image with Copics, and the DP is anyone's guess. It's from a paper stack without a cover that I have had for a few years, and I don't know what brand it is anymore. The little blue gingham paper is from Michele R Designs. We have a challenge running now in our TEW Facebook group, themed "Not now... I'm reading". It runs until February 17th, so head over there and check it out.  There are also twice monthly challenges on the BLOG

I have made my card using a sketch from a sketch challenge in the Paper Crafting Support Group on Facebook. If you have a paper crafting addiction like I do, then you should be a part of this group. There are sketch challenges every other Saturday, and January 30 is the start of PCSG sketch challenge #4.  

PCSG Sketch challenge #4
Thanks for stopping by, and make sure you check out The East Wind and PCSG for inspiration and ideas. Do what I did, and use a TEW image for the sketch challenge!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment