Saturday 4 July 2015

Photo Inspiration Challenge at OMCF

One of only two more challenges left at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges starts today with the theme "Photo Inspiration". Our sponsors for this challenge are:
Bugaboo Stamps - prize 7 stamps
Faery Ink - prize 3 stamps
Kenny K - prize 3 stamps
Oakpond Creations - prize 3 images

The photo inspiration for this challenge is this: 


I was immediately drawn to the blue of the wall and so that was my inspiration. I chose an image by Faery Ink called Granmargaret Fairy. I decided to make a tag, which I've never done before. I really had no idea what I was doing. I went on Pinterest and tried to come up with some ideas. I used a Tim Holtz dot stencil, a small Cricut flower embossing folder, a vintage white butterfly stamp with some white pigment ink, gelatos, flowers, buttons, and ribbon.  I just started adding things on and this is what I ended up with. I tried to not overthink it too much. That usually leaves me stuck. To be honest, I'm not sure what the point of tags are, except to maybe look pretty. My seven year old likes it so she's going to put it in her room as a decoration of some sort. lol!

Granmargaret Fairy by Faery Ink
Make sure you head over to OMCF and submit a project for the photo inspiration challenge. Our next challenge is our LAST challenge!! Get in on the fun while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment