Thursday 16 July 2015

New Release Friday at TEW

It's another new release Friday at The East Wind. Today's new release is "Scarf Lover", and I can relate because I love scarves. It's the only thing I don't like about summer - too hot for scarves.


I colored this with Copics, and since I'm still on vacation at our cabin and have limited supplies, I kept it CAS. The filigree butterflies from Wild Orchid Crafts was as blinged out as I got with this card. I also used the no lines version of this image, which you get when you buy it, along with JPG and PNG file versions. Lots of versatility!!

In case you didn't know, there is a DT call going on at TEW. It closes on the 19th, so you are running out of time to put your application in. You need to be able to take clear high resolution photos of your projects to best represent the images when they are released. And you don't have to have a fancy DSLR camera, you just need to know how to take clear, in focus and well lit photos. Make sure you check out The East Wind Facebook page HERE for more info. 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my take today's new release. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment