Thursday 2 July 2015

Fab Friday & Magical Friendship

It's another Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks and this week I have coloured up "Magical Friendship" for my make.


I made this with a special friend in mind, who is going through a rough patch. I want to send her a little "hello" so she knows I'm thinking of her and keeping her in my prayers.

I coloured this with Copics, using Shabby Vintage Rose digital paper from Michele R Designs and lace from Live & Love Crafts.

Our Let's Go Gothic challenge is still happening for a couple more days over at the challenge blog so head on over there and show us what you can do! Make sure you join us in the Facebook group and share with us whatever makes you come up, regardless of the challenge theme. We love to see them!

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a little love below! It really makes my day to read your comments!

3 comments:

  1. Loving the vintage-y look! And all the lace too! I'm betting your friend really appreciates your thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card!!! I love this gentle look and the laces are to die for! And how did you made the bow? It looks awesome! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Beautiful!!! LOVE that paper and lace!

    ReplyDelete