Thursday 30 July 2015

Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks

Hello lovely crafters!! It's another Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks, and I had so much fun colouring this one up. I killed two birds with one stone, making a project for Fab Friday and a birthday card for my twin girls, who will be three in September. They are growing up so fast.

Wryn & Emmy - BFF
I coloured the image with Copics. The paper is from Kaiserkraft. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the lace is from Live & Love Crafts, and the little pearl string is also from Kaiserkraft. Make sure you check back into the challenge blog to find out who won the last challenge, and to participate in the new challenge starting on August 4. It's going to be a cute one!!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you check out the other DT members makes too. They are a talented group of ladies! I'm so lucky to be in the same group with them!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I'm betting your girls will adore it. :-)

    ReplyDelete