Friday 17 July 2015

Equality

We are preparing to take a summer break at Slinky Tart, from August 1 – October 1. This is one of my last two projects before the break starts. My last one will be on July 31, and then it will be vacation time. Today I used an image called “Equality”. Tamara drew this up for when the Supreme Court of the United States made it legal for same sex couples to marry.


I coloured the image with Copics, and kept the design simple. I printed it out A4 size, so it is pretty big on its own. Make sure you check out the Slinky Tart blog and visit all the other DT ladies. They have some really fabulous creations for you this week. Also, go check out the Facebook group. Tamara had an awesome sale a couple weeks ago and if you weren’t part of the group, you probably didn’t see it.


Thanks for stopping by! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment