Sunday 26 April 2015

Tiddly Inks DT Call, Take 2

There's another DT call going on at Tiddly Inks, and I've decided to throw my hat in the ring one more time. This time I'm using the image Sk8tr. I decided to just go CAS this time, so no frills and fussy stuff on this one. CAS is really more my style, as I enjoy putting the effort into the colouring more than the decorating of the card, although sometimes a blinged up card is nice too.


I coloured this with Copics, and I used coordinating paper from the DCWV Nana's Kids mat stack. I love the bright primary colours for a boy's card and the simplicity of the style. Boys don't necessarily appreciate ribbons and flowers all over their cards. ;-)

Make sure you visit the Tiddly Inks store HERE! Check out some of the New Releases, and Christy has brought back freebies on Tuesdays. If you happen to pick up the freebie, colour it up and share it with everyone over at the TI Facebook page. And make sure you stay up to date with all the goings on by following her BLOG.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my skater dude! We'll see if he gets me on the DT. Either way, I really like this card. It's probably one of my favourites. I would probably keep it, but I have some nephews who have birthdays coming up that might appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. Really Nice Card! I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card i love the bright colours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card cute and fun good luck hugs x

    ReplyDelete