Wednesday 5 November 2014

The Big Teese

Another wonderful Anything Goes Challenge is starting at The Stamping Chef this week, and one of just a few left. Tamara is closing up shop, so if you love her images like I do, head over there and get them while you can, because they will be gone forever after December 31. The good news is that she is not gone forever! She will be back, but with new images totally different from the smexy ladies she's known for. She's such a talented lady that I'm sure we'll be blown away by whatever she decides to do.

For this week's DT make I coloured up The Big Teese! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this image! 


I used Michele R's Men Only and Basic Vintage digital papers and Basic Vintage Elements Pack 1. I printed a little envelope from the Elements Pack that was just big enough for her to pop out of. I printed the Men Only #4 on translucent paper and laid it over Basic Vintage  #8. You can see the vintage print under the balloons that are printed on the translucent paper.


I tried my hand at using Frantage, and I think I may have gotten a tad heavy handed, but I'm always learning, so now I know what NOT to do! I used the Aged Gold Embossing Enamel, Gold Crushed Glass Glitter, and the Gilded Mica Fragments. From this angle, you can see the glitter and the mica shine.


The sentiment is from Verve Stamps. It's simple and small. They are perfect for those cards where you don't have a lot of space or have a lot of embellishments that you don't want to detract from.

The Copics I used to colour her up are as follows: 
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair - E57, E55, E53, E51
Hat & Monocle - E39, E37, E35, E31
Corset & Feathers - B99, B97, B95, B93, B91

Please check out The Stamping Chef and our Facebook Fan Page, TSC Recipes. There are a lot of talented ladies over there and I get a lot of inspiration from them!

Thanks so much for visiting! Please leave a comment below. I love to hear from you!
xxMyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment